What does France have to offer the Investor?
- Nice is France's fifth biggest city and 'capital' of the French Riviera
- Stunning, natural countryside
- Ski and snowboard weekends/holidays, summer holidays
- Nice International Airport allows for a 2 hour flight time from most UK destinations
- Medium to long term investment options available
- Buy-to Let - a growing demand for rental properties - high season (July & August) rent per week approximately €600
- Popular demand for property during May for the Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival.