An alternate investment in the German Economy
Dolphin Capital GmbH offers a secure shortterm Investment opportunity to discerning investors.
Focusing on the unique listed building sector in Germany, Dolphin Capital offer investors a unique
opportunity to play a part in restoring historic buildings in some of Germany’s oldest cities and offering
these distinctive buildings a new life.
Following exceptional due diligence, Dolphin Capital develop highend apartments within listed buildings which are sold to highnet worth German citizens. These citizens can avail of a unique tax break.
Dolphin Capital GmbH has been rated as one of the top German companies in terms of creditworthiness for 2012 and 2013.
Features of the Investment:
1. Fixed Interest returns.
2. Secured by First Legal Charge on underlying asset
3. Underlying asset is a German Government Listed Building.
4. Term options of 3 & 5 years are available.
5. A 1 year term option available for private capital investments only i.e. non SIPP funds.
6. Detailed due diligence available on all key aspects and can be provided upon request.
7. Proven track record in the sourcing, renovating and sale of German Listed Buildings.
Dolphin Capital’s Unique process
Source the derelict building and carry out due diligence on the property and locality
Bank Finance Secured for highnet worth German Citizen with German Bank
International equity raised. Derelict Site purchased. Funds are managed by independent law
A First Ranking Legal Charge is granted over the German Listed building.
Apartments sold to German Citizen
Part funds drawn down Investor paid back Investor Exits
Capital Growth Option
Investors opting for the 3 or 5 year term option may choose the Capital Growth Option.
The Capital Growth Option automatically sees the Investors interest and capital rolled into new German
Listed Building Projects for the duration of their chosen term – thus accessing the benefits of compound
Invest For Income Option
The Invest For Income option permits the Investor to choose either the 3 or the 5 year term. TheInvestors Capital is committed for the full term but interest payments are made to the Investor on a six monthly basis.
The Invest For Income option is also available for a period of 12 month for private investment only. In choosing this option, the Investor receives an interest payment after 6 months and a refund of the initial capital & balance of interest payment on the anniversary of the Investment.
Important to consider:
All investors should consider the follow:
1. The Dolphin Capital GmbH investment opportunity is an unregulated scheme. This means that when Investors choose to invest into this Scheme, they are investing in a scheme that is not authorised or approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Investors do not have the protection of the FCA’s Financial Compensation Scheme or access to the Financial Ombudsman.
All Investors are responsible for undertaking their own due diligence and investigations in respect of the Investment and satisfying themselves with the risks associated with the Investment.
Investors are advised to take whatever professional advice they deem appropriate and necessary, including without limitation advice from an Independent Financial Advisor authorised by the FCA to give advice in respect of such investments.
2. Further information on the risks associated with the Dolphin Capital GmbH Investment can be found
via this link www.dolphinig.co.uk/risks